We're delighted that you plan on joining us in Ottawa from November 8-10 for the 2018 Petro-Canada Sport Leadership sportif conference at the Westin Ottawa!
If you have a conference voucher, you may still complete your registration by clicking on the button above.
Win Free Gas for a Year!
The early bird registration fee is $495 per person and is in effect until September 13th. Those who register before the early bird deadline will also be entered in a draw for a chance to WIN FREE GAS FOR A YEAR*, courtesy of Petro-Canada. (*rules and regulations apply)
The early bird registration fee is $495 per person, from June to September 13, 2018.
The regular conference registration fee is $595 per person, from September 14 to October 25, 2018.
Full conference registration includes the following:
- Access to all workshops and plenaries as noted in the schedule;
- Two breakfasts and three lunches;
- Access to the Thursday night Welcome Reception;
- Three refreshment breaks;
- One ticket to the Petro-Canada Sport Leadership Awards Gala;
- Access to the Friday night awards after party;
- Conference materials;
Note: A one-day rate is not available. Popping in for one conference activity or session, or just visiting the tradeshow is not available. You must be a fully registered delegate to participate unless you have purchased one of the optional add-on activities (see below). All conference delegates will be identified with a nametag, which is your ‘all access’ pass to the conference and related activities.
Conference Group Rate
Bring the whole team! We are pleased to offer a conference group rate for organizations interested in registering 5+ delegates.
Purchase 5 registrations and get your 6th registration FREE!
This offer is valid until October 25, 2018. This offer is only available to employees of the same organization. Multiple vouchers can be purchased for organizations wishing to register any multiple of 6 delegates, i.e. 12, 18, 24, etc.
To purchase your 5+1 offer, please login to the Locker, navigate to the conference registration page, and click on the Voucher tab on the left-hand side of the page. Add the ‘Early Bird Group Rate’ to your order and proceed to checkout.
Each of the 6 delegates will need to register individually via their Locker account using the voucher code (coupon code). To register and redeem your voucher:
- Login to the Locker;
- Navigate to the conference registration page;
- Complete your registration and proceed to checkout;
- Apply your voucher/coupon code in step 2, and click APPLY;
- Complete the payment process.
- If you need assistance or have questions regarding the group rate, please contact Jennifer White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-235-5000 x 2359.
*While quantities last.
The following activity is available as part of the conference, but must be added to your conference registration (where noted) or purchased on its own (where noted):
- Guest tickets for the Petro-Canada Sport Leadership Awards Gala: Conference delegates and the general public may purchase additional tickets to the Awards Gala for $85 per ticket. For more details, please contact Shannon Hall at email@example.com.
Cancellations, Changes, and Policies
Registrations for the Petro-Canada Sport Leadership sportif Conference are transferable. In the event that you cannot attend the conference, you may assign your spot to another individual. Registration can only be cancelled and refunded, less a $50 administration fee, until October 25, 2018. Cancellations made after October 25, 2018 will not be eligible for a refund.
Any changes that need to be made to your reservation must be done prior to October 25, 2018 through Jennifer White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all payments are made online by credit card. No on-site registrations or on-site ticket purchases or payments will be allowed.
If you have any questions about registrations or need to make alternative payment arrangements, please contact Jennifer White at email@example.com.
The Coaching Association of Canada is an equal opportunity organization committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of our conference, please contact Shannon Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 25, 2018.