- 1 ½ cup oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut/almond or other nut/seed butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed or chia seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins or cranberries
- ½ cup chopped dates
- ½ cup sunflower/pumpkin seeds and slivered almonds or walnuts
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For a Protein Boost add ½ cup Skim Milk Powder!
Makes 40-45 balls (1”).
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of about 1" in diameter.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Information per serving (one 1" ball)
- Calories: 87
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
Sport Benefits: A great mid-day snack to give athletes a quick and convenient dose of carbs, proteins, healthy fats, and fiber