Aboriginal Coaching Modules Workshop Grant
Funding is available to all CAC partner organizations for the delivery of the NCCP Aboriginal Coaching Modules (ACM). Grants of up to $750 are available to National Sport Organizations, Provincial/Territorial Aboriginal Sport Bodies or Provincial/Territorial Sport Organizations to host an ACM workshop.
All applications will be reviewed by the CAC and should it be approved, you will receive an information package to assist with the delivery of the workshop.
Review the information below to see if your event is eligible!
Applications are open from August 1, 2017 for workshops until March 31, 2018.
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants can include:
- Friendship centres
- Community schools
- Community parks and recreation departments
- Community sport clubs
- Community leagues
- Provincial/territorial coaching associations
- Provincial/territorial Aborigional sport bodies
- Provincial/territorial sport organizations
- National sport organizations
Eligible expenses include:
- Facility rentals (arenas, fields or rooms);
- Equipment rentals (projectors, screens);
- ACM workbooks, reference material, cards;
- Learning Facilitator honorarium (including any travel expenses);
- Elder honorarium; and
- Snacks for the breaks.
To allow for sufficient time for the planning of your conference, we recommend that your application be submitted two months before the date of the workshop. If your workshop is less than two months away, contact us at email@example.com to see if we can accommodate you, but please note:
- We do not accept applications for past events.
- There are a limited number of grants available.